Halloween was alot of fun for us this year with Dav. Even though he didn't know what was going on it was alot of fun to dress him up. He was a hip hop baby. I thought it turned out really cute.
As you can tell Brennen and I dressed up....He was a dad and I was a mom :) okay maybe next year I'll be a little more creative! I hope you all had a fun Halloween! Here are some cute pictures but it is pretty much impossible to get a good one of him. He's not the biggest fan of the camera. His shirt says 'Word to yo mommy'
Best pic of the night!

He thought the crown was mighty tasty!
I was trying to get a good pic of him standing
up so you can see the whole outfit but we
couldn't get him to look at the camera.

Dav n' Daddy
5 comments:
Keish- that is way too adorable. Looks like Davin had a fun first Halloween.
Word to yo mommy-
McCall
Cute Costume. He is so cute.
So freak'n cute. You look really good too.
That was such a cute costume and he is absolutely darling. LOVE IT!!
You look gorgeous as always. Your pumpkins looked like a ton of fun! Take Care!!
He lookes so cute. I love his little thug look. I am glad that you all had a good Halloween.
Post a Comment