
Well tomorrow is Brennen's 22nd birthday. It's about time I do a post about him. I do all my posting about Dav so it's time to post about my husband. So, excuse me for a minute while I brag about my husband. I think I have the rights, he's mine! Here are a few things I love about Brennen:
*He honors his priestood. It is so nice to have the priesthood in our home. It's awesome to have him give Davin and I blessings.
*He is an amazing husband. He lets me know how much he loves and appreciates me regularly.
*He is an awesome dad. I have loved watching him with Davin. He takes awesome care of him. He baths him, changes poopy diapers, feeds him, puts him to bed, etc. He does it all..he's awesome!
*He works hard to provide for our family. He is working a couple of days at the Chevron right now so I don't have to worry about working while going to school.
*He helps me out around the house. Brennen is so awesome about picking up chores while I'm at school or whatever. He does laundry, scrubs the bathroom, vacuums, etc.
*He's a mommy's boy. At first, I'll admit, I wasn't too fond of this. But, I've decided I think it's pretty neat. I hope when Davin gets older he loves and respects me as much as Brennen loves and respects his mom.
*He's a good big brother. He likes to pick on them and get them going but he really loves his little brothers. Griff was so sad when Brennen moved out. He wanted me to move in with them.
*He is authletic. I love to watch him play sports.
*He loves to take us to the mountains. He is always asking me to go with him - he pretty much demands it. He isn't one of those guys that leaves their wives home during the hunts, he wants me to be right there with him.
*He has a big heart and cares about others.
*He is hott! His blue eyes are to die for!
*He is outgoing. He hates sitting at the house. He likes to be doing something. Usually something that involves the mountains. I must admit I complain about him being in the mountains alot but I guess I should be glad he isn't lazy.
*He is funny. I hate it becuase when I don't want to laugh and I want to be serious, he makes me laugh.
*I cannot be mad at him. If he knows he I'm upset or something, he always finds a way to make me laugh or do something that makes me give in. I'm a sucker.
*He fits in great with my family. I seriously couldn't have picked a better husband to fit in with my family. He can talk to my brothers and my dad about anything and everything and he has a great relationship with my mom. They just tell each other how it is and it's funny! I think she's heard stuff from him she wishes she would have never heard.
*He is a people person. I remember when we got engaged I had all these older people telling me how lucky I was and that I picked a winner. I would ask Brennen how the heck he knows all these people and I guess it was from carrying out their groceries at Mikes.
*He loves his grandparents. I have always thought it is so awesome how much he cares about his grandparents. He is always wanting his grandpa over to go to the hills with him and he always says we need to go check on Grandma Marshall.
I could go on and on about the things I love about Brennen. He is so awesome and I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to be married to him.
Thanks for listening to me brag!
Happy Birthday Brennen!
5 comments:
I think the whole family agrees with all of these Kiesh. Brennen is a great guy - Happy Birthday!!
happy birthday! i cant believe how young he is! i feel insanely old right now.
Happy Birthday Brennen! He is a cool guy and he shoots a bow which makes him even more cool! Good comments Kiesha.
HE SOUNDS LIKE A KEEPER HE IS A FUN PERSON TO BE AROUND FITS IN PERFECT WITH OUR FAMILY!!
Happy Birtyday Brennon.
Post a Comment