Friday, April 17, 2009

It'S FiNaL!!!!!

It's FiNaL...Brennen and I are officially proud PROPERTY OWNERS!!! WOO-HOO! The sold sign went up today! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! There probably won't be anything other than dirt and rocks on it for a few years..or more..but we own it! We are going to start paying on it so one day we'll actually be able to build! It's 1/2acre and it's in a GREAT neighborhood! I'm so excited about the location! It goes back to the white fence on the right of the picture.



7 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

im trying to picture where this is. cant figure it out. congrats!

The Gleave's said...

Congrats guys thats awesome! I love your blog too.

Jessica and Justin said...

Congrats! What a huge accomplishment! I can't wait till we're doing the same right here in good ole beaver!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Congrates!!! that is so fun, and exciting.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Feels good! Doesn't it? Ah, growin up!

Corynn said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Heidy said...

CoNgRaTUlaTiOns!!!!