![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Sunday, July 12, 2009
FuN on ThE MouNtaIn...LaTe AgaIn!
Brennen's family went camping the first of this month. We went up and went fishing with them but we didn't stay because of work :( Davin absolutely loved it. As for me, I had fun but it's alot different with a 1 year old!! I had to watch him all the time and he was on the go the whole time! Thank GoodNeSs Brennen's little brothers love to play with him and they have no problem entertaining him. If not, I probably would have lost it! The Easter Bunny gave him his own little chair and I think this was one of the first times he actually sat in it. He thought he was somethin special and was cracking us all up! We took his wagon up there and he LOVED it! His uncles pulled him around and around until they were wore out! I am trying to do some digital scrapbooking and I am lovin' smilebox. With the exception of I can't print them the size I want and I don't know how well they will print, I love these fun little slideshows...EnJoY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think the smile box site is so neat, I can't believe all you can do. Davin looks so darn cute
Davin looks soooo cute in all of his pictures!! I LOVE the one with him and the dog.
Post a Comment