Dav's first burn from our wood stove..he has been so careful to not get around it and he says 'hott owee' but his ball went under it and he tried to get it.

We finally converted Dav's bed to a toddler bed! He will actually crawl in it and go to sleep! MiRaClE! However, he can't be too miraculous so he doesn't stay there all night. About 3 hours then he comes in our room..one pillow over his shoulder and his blanket over the other.

Playing hide-n-seek. His dad helped him hide under the chair. I was yelling where's Davin and he replied, "I dunno". Quite funny!

Hide space #2- the horse box, left from Christmas. He likes it as much as some of the other toys..unfortunately it took up a little too much room and had to go.


Dav loves to get in the bath on one condition - leave the tap running! He seriously would freak out everytime I turned it off until....I invested in some bubble bath. Is that sad I just barely bought some, is he deprived??


It snowed here today, quite a bit if you can't tell. I decided to let Dav play in it so we bundled him up and gave him his shovel, that is supposed to be used for the beach, and away he went. He had a blast shoveling and eating the snow.


6 comments:
Kiesha I swear every picture of Dav is so dang adorable! I love the big boy bed and him coming into your room with his pillow and blanket, made me giggle! Hey at least you get three hours of good sleep!
Dav is getting so big! Its sounds like he keeps you two on your toes and very entertained :)Way cute pics!.... We need to hang out sometime, we will give you a call when we are up next.
He is adorable! I printed my 2009 blog and it turned out sooo cute! So I'm with you on your new year resolution, I want to keep mine updated often!
Seriously. SO CUTE!!
i love that face! and i still cant decide who he looks like. either way, he's adorable!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! I LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment