Well, I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I thought I would do a quick update and inform you what is going on in our lives.
Brennen: Hunting horns- he's picking up a lot of horns to take up more room in the basement. Taking care of the house and Mr. Dav a lot more- I'm so thankful he can out clean me and is more than willing to help with Dav and the house. Starting to pick up with work - I'm so excited it is baseball and softball season! I love it! Just finished archery league and won some money for taking 2nd. Ran over Drake - it didn't hurt him too bad, he's still alive. Working one or sometimes two nights a week at the Chevron. Turned the big 24 in February.
Me: still teaching school and loving it - I can't believe it is 4th quarter, it causes me a great sense of anxiety. Not working many hours at DQ I do the schedule and fill in when needed. 36 weeks today and feeling very large and uncomfortable - it will be a long 4 weeks. I've been asked a few times if I'm having twins, R.U.D.E. Seriously some people know how to make a pregnant woman feel beautiful! Wanting to decorate the house more but I'm realizing I don't have the patience, style or time to do it. Taking a college math class - one night a week for three hours. Got called to be the secretary in the Young Womens-I love it and work with an awesome group of women. Did I say I was
miserable? Seriously, I feel like my hips are going to pop out of place at any given step, my feet look like elephant feet, and my ribs are permanumb. I don't remember feeling this rotten with Davin at this point. But I am LoViNg life:)
Davin: The biggest cowboy ever!! As I type he is galloping his horse around and saying, "This is a great great horse" "Here come the race jockey's tada tada". He would eat oatmeal for every meal. He doesn't drink a lot of milk anymore-weird compared to back in the day when that's all he would drink. He is still a daddy's boy. Can tell a story about shooting a buck 10 yards away and loading him in the truck over and over and over without leaving out any previous details. He was completely potty trained in February - We started in January and he got the peeing thing down but thought it was great to poop in his pants, take them off and bring them to us. I finally told him real cowboys poop in the toilet because if they poop in their pants they can't ride bulls. That did the trick! Every time he would poop he would say 'I'm a real cowboy huh mom'. Has mixed feeling about the baby - he normally chooses to avoid the subject but will occasionally tell you there is a baby in my belly if you ask. He is as wild as ever and is full of life!
 |
| Going for riding looking and shooting 'big bucks' |
 |
| Yup...that means he is a big boy! Finally.... |
The House
 |
| Bonus Room |
 |
| Entry Way |
 |
| Front Room |
 |
| My brown furniture looks blue in these pictures with the lighting! |
 |
| Master Bedroom |
 |
| Master Bathroom |
 |
| Kids/Guest bathroom |
 |
| Baby's Room |
 |
| Laundry Room |
 |
| Dav's Room |
 |
| So tired a rice krispie couldn't even keep him awake. |
 |
| Drawing pictures of the 'yelks' aka elk |
 |
| Dav's collage Breezy designed for me! I think it turned out so cute! |
|
 |
| Telling a good ole' hunting story |
 |
| Pulling his bow back.... |
 |
| Dav found his first shed with his dad...I have a feeling he is going to be addicted just like his dad. |
 |
| He's a little special;) He's a happy cowboy if he has his cowboy hat and jockey glasses on! |
7 comments:
Kiesh it looks amazing! Hopefully these last 4 weeks fly by for you.
um just a few things... wow your house is breathtaking! i love it. i know what you mean, my 2nd pregnancy was the hardest. (i have no clue why that is.) hang in there! your SO close. dav is so great, i love reading about him. and i swear brennen works at the chevron WAY more than that. everytime im out there, hes working! :)
ps. lets hang out.
Cute pictures, Davin is adorable!!
Your house is gorgeous.
And good luck with your last 4 weeks!
Dav is too cute (and funny) makes ya wonder where they get all of their ideas. Your house looks beautiful! Will have to come by next time I am over that way for an official tour. By then baby will be here and I can come see both.
Hey Kiesha! Wow, your boy is so big now! And your pregnant and you have a new home! I love it. I'm hoping we get a house soon, we just moved down to Vegas. Finally out of Cedar. Yipee! Glad I can see what you are up to.
I've been dying to see the house. I've actually almost texted you to do a post! Love it! I'm sure I'll be up soon, so I'll have to come by. I can't wait to meet the new little mr. And to hear a story from Davin:)!!
O Kiesha your House is Beautiful!! I don't know what your talking about when you say you need to decorate it looks decorated to me!! I love davins room and I love his cowboy fever..... He must take after those carter cousins!! I'm glad the pregnanacy is going well I can't wait to hear about the new baby!! I miss seing you!
Post a Comment