We started off with a game of horse shoes. Dav didn't know how or what to do so he just threw them around and had fun.
Next, we played pin the tail on the donkey. Dav was excited when it was his turn. Brennen put on the bandana and spun him around then let him go. Dav, not knowing what to do, just started walking. He didn't put his hands out in front of him and we didn't notice until he ran smack into the cement wall. It was so funny. Sad-but so funny.
Then he blew out the candles on his cake and we ate cake and ice cream. I tried to do a little horse/farm theme. We got the cake from Mikes and he thought it was pretty cool.
Then on to opening his presents. He got a fun little tent, new chaps, animals for his farm, tractors, a roping steer head, clothes, ect. He basically got a bunch of farm/cowboy stuff because he is sooo obsessed!
His favorite...chaps from Grandpa and Grandma Black. The grandparents always win over me! Grandma and Grandpa Orton won over Santa at Christmas with bucking bulls and a chainsaw and now G&G Black won with the chaps! Needless to say, he is spoiled! He kept going around yelling, "I'm a real cowboy, yeah!"
His steer head he loves to rope with his cowboy rope!
Overall I must say this little cowboy had a great Birthday! He is so much fun with a one in a million personality. He is still a little monster and a handful but I wouldn't trade his personality for anything!
*I WILL be caught up soon..












4 comments:
He is too cute, Happy Birthday big guy!!
He is so cute! I love the chaps! Dont feel bad about the grandparents winning over you, that's how it happens at our house too!
Yep Grandma and Grandpa always win. I don't think there's a way around it!
He is so handsome. I love you blog and Jessica is right. Grandparents must win!
Post a Comment