Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Preschool

 Dav started preschool on September 6th.  I hesitated putting him in this year because I have full intentions of holding him back.  I decided a little extra school can never hurt anyone!  He absolutely loves it and as of now, he is being pretty good.  I think their time is coming...!!!  He is a handful!  Both of his teachers are my cousins, so I have warned them in advance!  Michelle's boys are into rodeo.  I told her if he gets out of line to tell him a rodeo story and it usually does the trick. 






Dav's 1st homework!  He was so excited he could hardly stand it! Man, I sure hope this attitude continues. ..Yeah, right.  I know.

I love emptying out his backpack and having him tell me all about school.  He is so excited about it and is so entertaining.
Good Luck Michelle and DawnG!  The time is coiming....

4 comments:

Janet said...

He is so darn cute!

Tiffany said...

I love how excited they get when they tell you about their day.

And don't worry about him...kids are usually a whole different person when their parents aren't around.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I cant believe we have kids going to school. It seems like yesterday we were at Wells Fargo talking about just finding out we were prego! Crazy! And yes, Dav will be fine at school! Seriously kids are way better when they arent with mom or dad! He was an angle when I watched him the other day!

Anonymous said...

***angel