Well, I am a little disappointed at the pics we got, or didn't get, this year. A wild 3 year old and a don't want anything around my head 6 month old didn't make it too easy. Dav was a rodeo clown. I was inspired when he did his little runway for me the day he found my rainbow socks. It was pretty simple and I used alot of clothes we already had. Dawson was an adorable little monkey. My good friend Natalie let me borrow a costume she had for her boys. His chubby cheeks totally fulfilled the role. Here are some pics of Dav on the day his preschool dressed up. I had to work so Brennen got him ready. He said he was kind of being a little bugger at first, imagine that, but after his friend offered his cowboy gun to him he was in business. Gun, why didn't I think of that? Duh, a rodeo clown always neeeds a gun! They took them down main street and trick-or-treated. As the pictures shows, he didn't want anything to do with a group picture.



Halloween: He was so tired he didn't really even want to go trick-or-treating. I thought we were going to be in for it. He has his father's blood...little sleep=BEAR!
He didn't want candy at trunk or treat, he just walked on by. I was perfectly fine with that. He doesn't need sugar to keep him going.
I wanted to get pics of them together but that didn't happen. Brennen decided to stay over to the trunk or treat and ramble on about the deer hunt, which btw is OVER, ThaNk HeaVens, while I took Dav to my mom's to feed him. But the time Dav got there he was D.O.N.E. with his costume and so was Dawson. So, we don't have any cute pics of them together. So yet another holiday I come out disgusted with our picture production!
3 comments:
They look so cute in there costumes. I love the idea of a rodeo clown (it fits him perfectly).. And that has to be the cutest monkey costume!
Love Dav! He is so cute, the Rodeo Clown is so him and Daws, I just want to kiss! Those cheeks are to die for! Love your boys, sorry we missed them on Halloween!
sometimes it's not worth the fight. But I think they both look adorable!! LOVe LOVE LOVe the rodeo clown!!
Post a Comment