Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dawson-9 Months!









Oh how the time flies..I can't believe he is already nine months! He is such a fun little guy and I'm so thankful he's ours! A few things about him at 9 months:
*He still loves his brother! Even if he is dragging him around by his feet, carrying him and bouncing him the whole way, stealing toys from him, or whatever he is putting him through, he still loves him!
*He is a little bit of a mommy's boy!  I'm kinda loving that.  Davin never was, he always wanted his dad.  So I do love the feeling of being needed and loved:)
*He does pretty good sleeping.  Most nights he sleeps all night.  The past few weeks he has been waking up really randomly.
*He is a PIG! He loves his food! He has a bottle right as he wakes, then cereal and a fruit a few hours later, then fruit and veggie for lunch, a bottle a few hours later, a veggie in the evening and shortly before he goes to bed he has a bowl of cereal with a fruit in it.  Then he pieces on whatever we are eating all day long.  I give him pretty much everything we eat.  He only has 2 teeth but he gums everything really well.  I loves all kinds of crackers, chicken-in-a-biscuit being a favorite!
*He pulls himself up on everything and has been for about a month.  He will take like 2 steps from a toy or something to the couch.  It won' t be long before he's off..then we're really in for it!  I'm pretty sure him and Dav are going to make quite the team!
*He loves to clap when you say, "Yah Dawson!" or play patty cake.  He has started waving.  He gives kisses and is never satisfied with one, he keeps them coming! I'm glad he and I think alike on that one:)
*He is noisy!  I used to have to take Davin out of sacrament...now it's Dawson.  I can't keep him from chatting..in a very loud tone!  He loves to gab and yell!
*He says Mamma, Dadda, and Baba.  Davin thinks he is saying big brother when he says baba.
*He is a little more fiesty than Davin was.  It wasn't until Dav was 18 months that I realized I was really in for it.  However, I'm already noticing it.  He has a scream that is penetrating and if you aren't paying attention to him or meeting his needs RIGHT THEN, then he'll be sure to let you know! 
*He does a fake cough for attention.  Like the kind where he coughs so hard he starts gagging.  Then I have to tell him to stop before he pukes.  And there he has it, my attention!
*I have loved watching his little personality develop. Although I'm a little hesitant on how much I'm in for, I can't wait to see him continue to blossom!
*We love you little buddy!
So I took these pictures and didn't realize how I obviously didn't wipe his face off very well from lunch until I put them on the computer! Oops.  Oh well, they are still cute!

3 comments:

The Gleave's said...

Cute! I can't believe its already been 9 months too. They grow up to fast, he will be walking before you know it!

Janet said...

It is so hard to see them grow so quickly...but you will always treasure this blog!

Tiffany said...

So...I hear you're planning his birthday!! So fun!!! I would love to help ;)