Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Pictures of Davin Around 3 1/2 Months Old

I love these little dimples in Davin's knees.
I always said I wanted a chubby baby and
Dav is finally getting chubby instead of long!
He is a pig...he eats 6 ounces every three hours
and 1 tbs of cereal in his bottle at night.
He is finally sleeping through the night
so that has been GREAT!!

Awesome smile, horrible camera positioning

"The camera is far more interesting
than you mom"

Fun smiles

Davin either LOVES to hang upside
down or HATES to hang upside down.
Usually this is the way we get him to do
his really cute laugh with lots of squills.
However, if he isn't in the mood he will
make sure you are aware of that!

Here is Davin sucking his thumb! For some
reason he just started this lately and as
cute as I think it is now, i'm trying to
break him of it becuase it won't
be so cute when he is older!

This is his 'hey guys i'm really sick of you
trying to make me smile while i'm so
tired but since your trying so hard
i'll give you this last one!

6 comments:

The Millers said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! Your little man is such a cutie! I love the leg dimples. All my boys have been chubby and I think it's the cutest!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I am so glad you are a blogger. It's the best way to get to know what is going on in everyones life. Davin is so dang cute.

Tiffany said...

Yes, love the dimply legs now! and later! He's so cute and big. I haven't seen him since the 24th, which seems like forever ago looking at how much he's grown. And I wouldn't worry about the thumb, except that it's something you can't really take away.

Heidy said...

Kiesha! I am so glad that you have a blog. I miss all my friends in Beaver and I am glad we have a way to keep in contact. I can not believe how big Davin is!!! He has changed so much. He is so cute.

Ashlee said...

I as well am glad that you joined the blogging world. Little Davin is so cute. It will be fun to see all the cute pictures and happening in the Orton family. Even though I do see you once in awhile, it just not the same.

Jeannie said...

Hey i am glad you founf me. he is so stinking cute and i cant beleive how big he has got. I dont think i have seen you guys since softball..