Friday, October 3, 2008

Davin's 4 Month Doctor Visit


The after math: 4 shots, 2 cotton balls, and
still 1 happy baby!
Waiting for the doctor.
He thought the paper was
pretty neat to squirm around on.
I took Dav to the doc for his four month visit yesterday. I cannot believe it has been four months it blows my mind. Anyways, the doc says he is one healthy boy and is weighing in at 17 lbs. and 26 in. He also had to get his shots :( It was so sad he was laughing at the doctor and telling them all big stories and the next thing he knows their giving him shots and he's screaming! Anyways he was tough, he has enough fat on his legs he shouldn't have even felt it :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Kiesha I can't believe how much he has chunked out! He is so cute and I think he looks a lot like you when you were a baby.