Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Little Shepard Boy!

Tonight was our ward Christmas party and
we were asked to dress up like biblical times.
I couldn't really get creative with me and Brennen
but I thought Dav sure looked cute! It was
a really neat program and a great way to
remember the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas!
(He is extremely tired of being a shepard boy
by now so thats the reason for sober sam!)

5 comments:

Kate said...

How cute!!! He makes a good shepard boy.

Jessica and Justin said...

What a doll! I haven't seen Davin since he was brand new. He is such good mix between you two and the cutest little shephard boy i've ever seen!

Julie and Kyle said...

so stinkin cute!

Heidy said...

He looks so dang, stinking, cute.

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute! What's your email? we are having a new years party and I needed to talk to you about it. Email me at trentkristen97@yahoo.com