Christmas was a blast this year!! Even though Dav didn't have the slightest idea what was going on it was alot of fun! I loved setting out his toys, putting him in his lil' pjs and all that fun jazz! Christmas Eve we had a dinner down in Milford at Brennen's aunt Robin's. It was so nice with lots of yummy food and a good time visiting with each other.. Then Christmas day I think Dav knew Santa came because he woke up at like 6:30 which was very rare.. but I was so excited we brought him in and let him see his toys and everything. We got ready and went down to Brennen's parents and watched his little brothers open all their presents from Santa. It's so fun becuase they are young and get so excited! Then we went up to my parents and had lunch with all my siblings and nieces and nephews. It was lots of fun as well. Brennen and I were very spoiled as well. I got a new camera, which was a total suprise, a Roberts gift card(love love love Roberts), a Dooney and Burke?? purse from my in-laws(THANK YOU), and some other fun stuff. Brennen got a new rino radio with a GPS in it, shoes, clothes, ties, etc. He also got a really nice coyote call and some camo from his parents. Christmas was a success at the Orton House!
Our big present..new TV!! Thanks mom and dad!

Christmas with Dav was so much fun! He got this cute little Rockin' Homer that I love and I am also disappointed in...I thought it was alot bigger..it looked alot bigger in the catalog but it is still super cute and Dav knows just what to do on it. It sings the ABC's, take me out to the ball game, and counts. He got alot of clothes, books, and fun toys. I can't imagine what we would do without him!
5 comments:
looks like you had a great christmas. I can't believe you were just up the street from us on Christmas Eve!
Very cute pictures. I am glad that you had a great Christmas. I hope your new year is great. HOpe to see you at school or at one of the stores. I think that is where I see you the most anyway.
It looks like you guys had a great christmas. That rocking thing you got for Dav is so cute. I wish I could of found something like that for addy. Anyway your tv is so nice. Talk to you later.
kensie
Keisha looks like you had a fun christmas dav looks so cute in his pjs!!
I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! I love the pictures of Davin in your previous post, What a cutie. I hopw you have a great New Year!
Post a Comment