Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeding the grove bucks...

If you live in Beaver, chances are you have seen and fed 'the grove bucks'. Well, last night Brennen and I decided to go up there to see if they were out. We pulled up to them and they started to come to us but we didn't have any food so they were a little hesitant and wouldn't come 'right' to us. So we decided to get some apples and go back up tonight with Travis and Steph. There was a guy out feeding them in his yard so we stopped and asked if we could come and feed them some apples and let Davin see them. Dav is JUST LIKE his dad when it comes to deer. He can't get enough of them. He was yelling bull bull (He has always said buck but Brennen has taught him what the bull says so now he calls bucks bulls.) He wasn't scared at all and was trying to touch their noses and horns. There were quite a few deer and some really nice bucks!
Dav is trying to call them to him - he was a little excited!




Most of the deer eating grain and apples


Dav and Garrett


Dav and Steph feeding one of the 'bigger' bucks










5 comments:

Shondel said...

I can see Brennen drooling over those antlers already. The hunt will be on in a few months. Mitch

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you put these pictures on here. I took some when we were up for the 24th, but they didn't turn out at all. I might have to steal one from ya. I just can't believe how big they are and so tame! My boys would be up there EVERY night if we lived there.

Katie Snedeger said...

Dav is so stinking cute!!!! I can't get over his big grin! I love your editing! All your pics look so good.

Our Family said...

Kyla would freak to be that close to a deer. Looks funs!

Shondel said...

i loved seeing brenans butt hanging out of his pants in that last pic. too hot.