Saturday, September 12, 2009

Iron County Fair 2009

Brennen's family is from Parowan so Labor Day weekend is a pretty big thing for them. We have a family reunion and go to the fair. I was pretty excited because Dav could actually ride the rides this year and he loved it! The slide was by far his favorite. It was pretty big so I was a little nervous sending him down it. He went down it like 6 times - Brennen took him the first few times then Brennen's cousin and little brother took him a few more. It was so funny he laughed the whole way down and threw a lovely little fit when he was at the end. He liked the car, the boat, the slide, and the carousel but he wasn't a big fan of the ferris wheel. Here are some fun pictures that I got a little 'editing happy' with. Some of the originals probably look better than the edited ones but it was fun.





























These are just some cute pics I got of Dav with Brennen's hat. Everytime we put a hat on his head he has it off in a matter of seconds. The other day, he decided to wear it around the house so I had to get some pictures.





5 comments:

tammylozano said...

HOW FUN I CANT BELIVE HE LIKED THAT BIG SLIDE IT LOOKED BIG FOR A LITTLE GUY!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures Kiesh. I remember taking Noah to the fair when he was little, he didn't like the ferris wheel either.

Anonymous said...

I like your editing on the photos! I think they look good! Your little boy is SO CUTE!

Kiesha said...

Hey Selina(hopefully you'll look again for some reason) I didn't get you my e-mail address so I can't see your blog :( it's kb8232@hotmail.com! Sorry

Shondel said...

kiesha! you are really great at photo editing! those pictures are awesome.