We had my mother-in-law take some pictures on Friday. Let's just say my husband was NOT in the mood becuase it was the day before the deer hunt and we were trying to get ready to go..but I still think they turned out pretty good. I did a little editing on picnik.com-LoVe that sitE! However, I tend to get editing happy:) I'm so not a fan of pictures so this is like the second time we have taken pictures with our lil family of three.
O my how cute!!! Davin is adorable I just want to squeeze him!!! They turned out so good, brenan does not look to angry! I'm glad you mentioned the website you are using to edit your pics, I have been wanting to get a program because the editing you have been doing to yours look so good.
Kiesh, they are so cute! I absolutely LOVE the last one with Davin on Brennen's shoulders. SO CUTE!!! I love the 4th one too, with you two in the background. I'm making it sound like I only like the ones where you can't see your faces, but that's not so. Super cute.
7 comments:
So cute!
love em. why is it so hard to get husbands to take a stinkin picture. its like pulling teeth!
I really like your pictures! They turned out so cute! I'll have to go and play on that site and edit some of my pictures!
ya. you pretty much have to crack the whip and drag them screaming and clawing to the photo shoot. haha they look great
O my how cute!!! Davin is adorable I just want to squeeze him!!! They turned out so good, brenan does not look to angry! I'm glad you mentioned the website you are using to edit your pics, I have been wanting to get a program because the editing you have been doing to yours look so good.
It is a pain, but look how cute they turned out!
Kiesh, they are so cute! I absolutely LOVE the last one with Davin on Brennen's shoulders. SO CUTE!!! I love the 4th one too, with you two in the background. I'm making it sound like I only like the ones where you can't see your faces, but that's not so. Super cute.
Post a Comment