Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mr. Dav

Ok fellow bloggers, I have a question - where do you make these fun collages? I mean ones where you can put alot of pictures in different sizes and all. I made some on picnik but they don't have a variety like I've seen on some blogs. Anways, if you know, please inform me :) Thanks! Here are some pics of Dav lately. This kid is full of it! I love every minute of it (minus the biting and pulling hair - still). I've said this like the last few posts but I cannot believe how fun they are and the cute things they do! Dav's vocab just kills me..some new words are: biiig buck(hunting season), bull, gosh, pop (that's what he calls grandpa, it's so cute) thup (cup- so funny), na na no, jerz, kenz, naks(thanks)..ect.

Dav crawled in a corner of my mom's entertainment center and was playing peek-a-boo! He thought he was pretty neat.




Dav loves to pretend to talk on the phone. He still puts it behind his head and is usually calling 'dad' or 'pop' (grandpa) He can carry on a conversation like there is no tomorrow. It is soo cute!

little secretary


My mom has a movie called Old McDonald's Farm that has a section all about horses...Dav is sooo obsessed. We go to my mom's house, he grabs the remote, and says 'Mom, hoyse, hoyse'. It is so funny! He would sit and watch this all day. It's funny because it just shows horses running and rodeoing. It's not a cartoon and a little girl talks the whole time about horses. CrazY but He loVeS iT!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

I agree, this is a really fun age!

Shondel said...

i love that age. hes such a brick!

Tiffany said...

Kiesha, I make my collages on Picasa. You just download it onto your computer from the internet...it's free, and totally legit. I love it. Call me if you need help.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

He is so dang cute. I can't get Addi to watch any movie at all. I love this age.

tammylozano said...

That age is way fun but he is growing up WAY to FAST.