Sunday, November 8, 2009

My attempt at taking Dav's pictures....failure.










So I had a bright idea that I would take some pics of Dav to put on a Christmas card. My idea wasn't so bright after all. He wouldn't cooperate at all....As you will see there is one pic of him looking at the camera that is cute and him smiling. ONE out of like 30 or more. I guess we'll be trying again sometime. I still think some are cute even though he isn't looking.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute pictures, I love them!

Julie and Kyle said...

totally not a failure. so cute!

tammylozano said...

O i think they are all way cute of him u could use any of them!

Jessica and Justin said...

Whatever Kiesh, they are cute!

Tiffany said...

I agree with everyone else...they are SO cute. I have learned from having my mil take pictures of my kids that they do so much better when it's someone they don't know. Or at least isn't a family member.

Shondel said...

i love the one of him in his sweater. you found some good spots i thought the backrounds look great too.