This year Halloween was a blast! I loved getting Dav ready and showing him off :) His official costume title was a snow monkey but he got called a lion a time or two. When I first put it on, he threw a fight! I though ohh great this is going to be fun! But once he got out and noticed all the other kids looked crazy too, he was totally cool with it. We started off at the trunk-or-treat at the stake center. My mom and I made some popcorn balls and sugar cookies to hand out. We were expecting a ton of people so we just gave the little kids candy but we probably should have been handing out the cookies to everyone. We had quite a bit left over, which suprised me becuase there were a ton of people there! Anyways, we went over to my mom and dad's after to try and get some pics of Dav in the back yard. He wasn't havin it..of course. However, we managed to get some really cute ones. Brennen and I were going to dress up as zoo keepers but I didn't get on the ball soon enough. I was sooo mad. Oh well, maybe next year:) We hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Uhh I am so mad I can't get this pic to flip on here and it is the cutest one!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes we need to get together! About the Job yes Tyson is excited so I will be needing some company while he is gone. He leaves in Feb so we can work out at my house in the mornings cause it will just be me and Addy! But anyway I wish we could have got the kids together too, Addy kept looking at Dav's pictures like she knew him but just couldnt figure it out! Funny anyway we will get them together soon so they can play!
k your popcorn balls??......lets just say i ate mine AND mitchs... oh and i ate kades cookie too. awesome treats, i will make sure to find your trunk again next year.
6 comments:
Yes we need to get together! About the Job yes Tyson is excited so I will be needing some company while he is gone. He leaves in Feb so we can work out at my house in the mornings cause it will just be me and Addy! But anyway I wish we could have got the kids together too, Addy kept looking at Dav's pictures like she knew him but just couldnt figure it out! Funny anyway we will get them together soon so they can play!
oh my gosh he looks so cute. I love that costume it is darling.
You could dress him up in anything though and he would be sooo cute!
Dav is so cute and I started a blog
k your popcorn balls??......lets just say i ate mine AND mitchs... oh and i ate kades cookie too. awesome treats, i will make sure to find your trunk again next year.
Sounds like you guys had fun! Dav was an adorable snow monkey!
Post a Comment