I was watching Good Things Utah yesterday and I just about fast forwarded through the 'RubberBand Band'(I think that was their name) when Dav busted out his moves. So I let it play and he danced nonstop the whole song. As soon as it was over, he yelled 'gain - danc' 'gain-danc'! It was so cute I couldn't resist it! Needless to say, we listened to this song over and over and over. He wouldn't dance to any other song I put on, he wanted that one! It was Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I think he liked the guitars and banjo. He kept looking over at uncle Ry to make sure he was watching him instead of texting and if Ry was looking at his phone he would yell 'RY'. He always needs all the attention! Towards the end he starts shaking it instead of just bouncing..EnJoY! (Sorry it's so dark..It's from Brennen's phone)
3 comments:
that is SO adoreable. i absolutely love it. for a boy he can shake what his mama gave him!
That's really cute! I love the Santa pictures. I think the crying Santa picture is a "must have" every year!
cute eli was dancing to them to yesterday! how did you get it from your phone to the computer i cant get it to open once i email it yo me
Post a Comment