Sunday, December 13, 2009

O ChRisTmaS TrEe..O ChRiStMas TreE...

Here are our Christmas Trees this year...They aren't exactly what I want but they are good for now. I personally am not a big fan of real trees.. My husband on the other hand has to have them. It's a fun tradition to go out searching and then cut one..but the cons outway the pros. Ex. Sap, doesn't hold anything heavy, the mess, etc! So half of my decorations aren't on the tree because we had a fake one last year and it could hold them...the real one on the other hand, cannot. Whimp. I wanted to do one for Dav's play room. I didn't have time/money to get the decor I wanted, but I made some plastic balls and ribbon work. I made it look cute right when I got it done with the trucks but I know tomorrow, the balls will probably be off and he'll be hauling it away in his dump truck. Oh well, I had fun. We're getting excited for Christmas!!! I love this time of year!


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm totally with you about real and fake trees. I think the fake ones look so much better, and you can use them again and again every year without having to bundle up and go hiking through the snow for a tree. Davins tree is so cute!
p.s. Thanks for the tip about picnik.com on your blog. That's an awesome site!

The Millers said...

Your trees are cute! I finally get to have two trees this year and I'm loving it!

The Gleave's said...

Cute trees! I love that you put one in Dav's room. We always get a real tree too, it's tradition haha. But I'm going to buy one of those little fake pink tree's for Shaylee's room next year!