Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dav's Birthday


I can't believe Mr. Dav has turned 2! He is at a cute/busy/troublish stage!  We had a very low key birthday at the park for him.  He was spoiled rotten, of course.  We had our family come up to the park for cake and ice cream. 
He thought he was pretty neat when we were singing happy birthday
to him.  He would keep telling everyone 'hap birfday'.  It was cute.
He can pull quite the funny faces!
He kept telling everyone he is one.  I had to tell him all day he was 2.  One
time I asked him how old he was and he said, "I one." I told him he was 2 
and he said, "NO Mom, I 1!" It was funny.  I think he's getting it down now.
If we could get him to say 2 and hold up 2 fingers we would be lucky!
 

He decided to dig right into the cake. 
 
Dad helping him get it in his mouth instead of all over him.
He got a fun fishing pole, a lego farm set, a movie, and some tractors
from Grandma and Grandpa Orton and the boys.  He loves anything
farm so he was so excited and has been playing with it since we brought
it home! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and boys!
Uncle Skyler trying to teach him how the fishing pole works.

He got the little peoples farm from Uncle Troy's Family and
from Uncle Jed.  He LOVES it. 


Grandma and Grandpa Black gave him a cowboy hat,
some clothes and a little trike.  Everytime he sees someone
on a bike he starts yelling that he wants a bike.  He hasn't
quite figured out the pedals but he loves to push himeself around.


We got him a little power wheels four-wheeler.  It only
goes 2 mph and thats fast enough!! At first he got on it and
hit the gas and it caught him off guard.  I think it scared him a
little bit.  Then we practiced with him and now he loves it.
He still hasn't quite figured out to pull his foot off the gas
but he's getting it down.  It just took him going under the truck
to understand he does have to stop when he's going to run
into something.:)






7 comments:

janae said...

I serioiusly cannot believe how big he looks on that four wheeler! What a fun present! I love the pic of you and him too. So cute.

Our Family said...

He is so cute -- Happy 2nd Birthday!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! He is too cute-and I can't believe his hair! He looked so different when I saw him the other night!

Katie Snedeger said...

Happy Birthday Dav!! What an cute litte man he is!!

Matt & Nanette Hirschi said...

He is such a little stud! It sounds like he had a fun birthday! Tell him Ashlyn says "Happy Birthday"! ;)

The Gleave's said...

Looks like he had a great party! I love his little 4-wheeler.

Tiffany said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! I loved watching him at Grandpa's party the other night. Hap Birfday Dav!!