You may call me a lazy parent with lousy entertainment....I call myself .... brilliant!
Mr. Dav loves is obsessed with buckin bulls. We took him to the rodeo on the 24th and he hasn't quit running around the house with a rope fastened tight against his body, wildly throwing himself all over the place, making ferocious sounds...all to imitate a bucking bull. So, what better way to keep him entertained for 5 minutes? Youtube - rodeos.

4 comments:
I'm totally with you Kiesha. I Youtube shark and alligator stuff for my boys all the time!!
He is so cute!
It is not lazy or lousy. It is awesome. PS I am dying to see your house plans. I am way excited for you!
That is brilliant! It's better than spongebob right!
Hey, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. My kids spend plenty of time in front of the tv - what gives?
Post a Comment