Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July/stuff

First was the parade. 
Dav's main interests: horses, 4-wheelers, and motor bikes. Imagine that.
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to have lunch. (no pics)
Then off to the park for the games and foot races.  I was so disappointed
they didn't have the little tractor/train thing they have had I swear every year.
Dav would've loved it.  But they didn't have it and he didn't know he was missing
out so whatever.  He ran in the foot races.  Our starting gate plan didn't work
so great and I think it held him back a little.  I love his face when he was running.
What's the 4th without a good messy snow cone??
Dav cheesin and enjoying himself.
Watching the Greenville fireworks with Grandma and Grandpa Black at Grandma and Grandpa Orton's house.
Brennen's parents have their trailer up on the mountain so we rode up to see them and go fishing.  Dav was obviously super excited but this fabulous catch. 
Sitting by the campfire

I can't believe July is going by so fast. We have been CRAZY busy, I'm sure like everyone else and loving it.  As for Brennen, he is super busy with work and playing lots of softball.
I'm pretty busy with work as well.  This is prime time for business for the DQ and with me still trying to get the managing part down it's been rather stressful.  We put our loan application in last week and are waiting to get the appraisal back within the next week or two then hopefully we can get going around the first/middle of August! I'm excited for next week - the 24th and our 5 year class reunion...in my backyard! Ah, stress! I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer...enjoy it while it's here!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

He is such a cute little guy! Looks like you had a fun and very eventful 4th!