Friday, October 3, 2008

DadDy's BoY

So Davin is becoming quite the daddy's boy and yes I am jealous. I thought it was supposed to be mommy's boy and daddy's girl but apparently it doesn't work that way at our house. If I try to talk to Dav and Brennen is in the room, he totally ignores me and stares at Brennen until he gets his attention.
Telling each other big huntin' stories

Hanging out and watching TV with dad.


3 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Those pics are so cute!! He is so stinking adorable I love that he is chunky!

Tiffany said...

I remember having those moments with Cutler. I always felt like I took care of him all day, he should love me more. Here's my advice, take advantage of these 'daddy' moments. There will be PLENTY of days when he wants only you, and you will want a break.

Andrea Gilberg said...

Hey, I'm glad you found our blog. Your little boy is so cute. I remember hearing you were prego from daniels friend rhett. Anyways, its good to hear from you.