Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Davin Davin and more Davin!

Do you think he is starving?
PeAce DuDe!
What can I say the kid is smart?
He knows what to do and when to
do it....
Must have got that from his MaMa!
HahaHa JK

On a little side note....Dav had a huge day Monday! He rolled over from back to stomach and he ate some baby food...Applesauce!! Of course, I couldn't find my disk to my camera. So this first time mom thing is really getting me...I totally thought my son was slacking because he hadn't been rolling over. Then, I was informed it was okay alot of babies don't roll over by 4 1/2 months..I guess I just get a little anxious?? Also, he probably should have been eating baby food awhile ago but we just started the real stuff on Monday..He has been eating cereal when he goes to bed since he was two months..possibly the reason for obesity? It was so funny to watch him eat the applesauce I thought I was going to die laughing! He was smacking his lips and pulling all sorts of faces it was so CuTe! On a sadder note, I forgot to mention he fell off the couch the other day :( I had him sitting in the corner and I thought I had him slouched down enough so I ran in the other room to get something and I heard a big thud followed by a horrific scream..Yea I have never moved so fast in my life! I like hurdled the coffee table (please don't picture in your head) and grabbed him..then I started to cry. I felt so bad. Brennen came home and I was sitting in the rocking chair holding him with tears rolling down my cheeks (Davin was sound asleep like nothing happened) and Brennen was like whats wrong? I told him and he was like 'Kiesh seriously things happen. He looks like he is just fine.' But still it was sad. I'm sure I'll have many of those days to come.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kiesh, chubby babies are the cutest. Besides, he'll grow and get thinner and then you'll miss the chub! Sad that he fell off the couch, and not that it didn't hurt him, but most of the time it hurts you more than it hurt him. You're a great mom!

Kate said...

He is SO cute. It doesn't look like he is starving. Don't feel bad about him falling. I had one of my babies fall off the counter and one fall off of the bed. It is the hardest on the mom. You are doing great.

The Millers said...

We love chubby babies! They are the cutest. And I agree with everyone else. It's harder on the mom than the baby.

Corynn said...

He is fat, but that's so cute. That sucks he fell of the couch, I've done that before so your not the only one. It will probably happen again next time you probably won't feel as bad.