Last weekend we went down to St. George for the Men's Softball Halloween Tournament. Brennen has played in it for a few years and it is so much fun.
Its fun for me too becuase alot of the wives go down and we just hang out
and enjoy the weekend away..in nice weather.
This year they didn't have a whole lot of luck so we won't really go there.
the good weather!
I'm so mad I didn't get any good
pictures of him playing. I guess
I was too busy trying to get good
ones of Davin. Brennen did really
good. He's so much fun to watch
and especially now he isn't quite as
competitive as he used ot be. Back
in the day when they lost I didn't care
to ride home with him..Now days he's
much more pleasant! He's alot more LaX.
He's such a SeXy StuD!!
It was so funny becuase he would
sit and watch and then all the sudden
he would just start yelling...
It was so cute!
Dad's #1 FaN!
2 comments:
You should have come by, or called. Too bad they didn't do very good, maybe next year?! I'm sure Brennen still played great!
How fun!! Maybe they will do better next time. You know next time you come to St. George you better at least call.
Post a Comment