This is Davin's tantrum he throws when you
take his bottle away half way through
to burp him. He knows when he has had
the whole six ounces and if you take it away
before he is completely done,
he is one mad boy!
take his bottle away half way through
to burp him. He knows when he has had
the whole six ounces and if you take it away
before he is completely done,
he is one mad boy!
7 comments:
That is sooo Sad!!! Mean Mom ha ha J/K! He is so cute even when he is mad! And I love the pics in the slideshow on the side!
Oh what a cute sad face. He is so darling. I love your slide pictures. You are so good at this whole blogging thing.
Hey Keisha!! I'm so glad that Bo told you about our blog. Davin is so freakin' cute. Will n I were just checking out your blog and he has grown so much since we last saw him. Michigan is going great, we love it out here!! Hope school is going great for you!! Take care and keep in touch!!
Could he be any cuter? I love this post. He is adorable even when he is mad. My boys were the same way, and Trager is still that way, take away his food and look out. I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up.
Charis
I love that you took a picture to remember that! And I know just how you feel about the daddy's boy! Carson and Michael always loved their daddy. And it stinks! But, lucky for me, I finally got a mommies boy with my little Blake!
so i posted a comment on the blog daddys boy. I dont know if you get them emailed to you or not so i tought i would let you know on this one. Alot of people only check their most recent post. Anyways, i'm a dork. haha
Hey Keish- Your blog is sooo cute and so is your little family! My blog is slow going and hopefully I'll start updating it more than once every two weeks. (pretty pathetic, I know)It's fun to check in and see what's happening everyone little world!
McCall
Post a Comment