Last saturday Brennen's parents and some of his brothers decided to go out and cut some wood. While Rylan was cutting, something happened (not 100% sure what) and the chainsaw kicked back and got his leg. At first, he didn't even know he had been cut that bad because it happened so fast but when he lifted up his pants he realized he did get cut...just a little! So they rushed to the hospital, Jackie driving like the nascar drivers, and found it was a pretty bad cut. He was lucky because it just barely nicked his bone but it pretty much went right between the two bones. They started stitching but decided staples would do the job. I decided to post the after picture becuase the before picture is ...well you can imagine...DisGustInG! I was quickly reminded why I changed from the nursing field to school teaching!! Needless to say Rylan is extremly bummed becuase it is his senior year of football and their last home game is tomorrow night and then play offs are coming up.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Rylans Chainsaw Massacre
Last saturday Brennen's parents and some of his brothers decided to go out and cut some wood. While Rylan was cutting, something happened (not 100% sure what) and the chainsaw kicked back and got his leg. At first, he didn't even know he had been cut that bad because it happened so fast but when he lifted up his pants he realized he did get cut...just a little! So they rushed to the hospital, Jackie driving like the nascar drivers, and found it was a pretty bad cut. He was lucky because it just barely nicked his bone but it pretty much went right between the two bones. They started stitching but decided staples would do the job. I decided to post the after picture becuase the before picture is ...well you can imagine...DisGustInG! I was quickly reminded why I changed from the nursing field to school teaching!! Needless to say Rylan is extremly bummed becuase it is his senior year of football and their last home game is tomorrow night and then play offs are coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OUCH!!! That really hurts just looking at it. This is totally off the subject but your family picture at the top of your blog is so cute.
Keish!! I'm so glad you found us! this is kelli by the way.... i have no idea why it says high mountain. nice background by the way :) great minds think alike... man that is really disgusting! is that Brennen's little brother? your baby is so freakin adorable. i love the cheeks!
It looks like he is really luck it wasn't worse, but it still looks pretty bad.
Charis
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Whoa!!! I have never seen anything like that before. YIKES!!! That stinks he doesn't get to finish football.
Wow...that is going to leave a mark! Keisha! How are you! I hope you don't mind, I saw you blog on Andreas and I wanted to say Hi! I hope everything is wonderful in your life! Your little boy is so so cute! I remember hearing that you had your baby from Val! Miss ya!
I talked to Rylan at Senior night of their last home game. The cut looked a great deal better than it does in that picture.He is a very fortunate young man, it could have castrated him!!!
Post a Comment